Monday, August 2, 2010

crochetted baby socks

I am way late in posting these crochetted socks pictures. But better late than never, right? Things have been extremely busy here with travels, projects and kids.
This purple pair of socks with the purple stitching and purple beads are my absolute favorite! I love putting my baby girls feet in these socks. SO CUTE!
Red sock, white stitching, red beads.
White sock, white stitching, and green and blue beads.

White sock, white stitching, white, clear and pink beads.
I have a variety of bead colors but only white, bright pink or purple thread. I like to use Old Navy socks that fold over once and have the foot grips but they no longer have them. They now sell socks that fold over three times---ugh. But they do have dressier socks in white and scalloped edges and the foot grips.
I'd sell a pair of these for $4.50
If you're interested, please email me or leave a comment. THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment